Sunday, February 26, 2006

My day

Well today was a fairly average sort of day, hot, boring, and good to get home.
The day started off at 7.30 in the morning when my alarm woke me up and I started to get ready for school. I was completly knackered as on friday i'd been practicing Cricket in the nets for a few hours and played sports all day Saturday. Luckily I got a ride down the hill to school, but felt too tired to work, due to the heat and my exhaustion. I did manage to do a lot of Accounting and English work, though as I was walking to English a teacher confiscated my shoes for the day. -.-
Anyway after another boring period of Maths I had my most feared period - Japanese. Most of you won't know my struggle with passing Japanese last year, as it was due to having a teacher who disliked me immensely and failed me on two internal tests that I should have passed. This year I have a much better teacher, but last year was difficult to learn with the teacher I had, so I struggle with Japanese now. The period, surprisingly was ok as I managed to complete the majority of my homework. The one good part about learning Japanese this year is that I get to go to Japan in september. I'm really looking forward to it, as i've never been there and Japanese culture interests me.

That's about all I have to say about my day, as since i've been home i've been too tired to do anything of interest.

6 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Hey mark... just found your blog! Very cool.

Can I add your link to my & oby blog?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mark Wilson said...

Sure ya can.

6:35 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Cool. Thanxs

1:11 AM  
Blogger godsgirl said...

can i add u 2 mine as well?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Rayd said...

mr popular!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mark Wilson said...

Anyone can ;)

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home