Sunday, February 19, 2006

A little bit about myself.

Today was so hot! It must have been like 30 degrees. Far too hot for school anyhow. Yes this is the first time i've created a blog, and my first post at that. For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Mark. I live in Christchurch, which is located in about the eastern middle side of the south island, New Zealand. I'm in the sixth form at school, which is year 12 (Second year of NCEA). My interests include; Computers, Sports (cricket, soccer, rugby, tennis) and Mongooses :). My plans in life are to become a Lawyer/Game designer or study animals.

I'm also a big fan of rock music. Such bands include; Lifehouse, Switchfoot, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, 3 Doors Down, Day Of Fire, Creed and various other Christian and non Christian artists.
If you Havn't heard of the two greatest bands in the world (Switchfoot and Lifehouse), I suggest you buy/borrow some of their CD's. They are truely awesome and their songs are very meaningful. I believe we can all, to an extent, relate to a lot of the lyrics in their songs.

When i start to get the hang of this Blog thing, i'll try to post up the lyrics to their best songs :)

Anyhow i'd better get back to doing some homework, as i have a fair bit of it :(

For those of you who wish to contact me, add me at supersayian_mongoose@hotmail.com


Mark.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rayd said...

Welcome to the blogging world brother!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mark Wilson said...

Hahaha, very funny Sasha

12:17 AM  
Blogger hg said...

do you like heavy metal? because pantera are awesome

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home